OSSSC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released a notification at osssc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Livestock Inspector in Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 26-Aug-2021.
OSSSC Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Post Details||Livestock Inspector|
|Salary||Rs.9000/- Per Month|
|OSSSC Official Website||osssc.gov.in|
OSSSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per OSSSC official notification candidate should have completed Middle School, 07th, Matriculation, 10+2 from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 32 years, as on 01-Jan-2021.
SC/ST/SEBC/Women Candidates: 05 Years
No Application Fee
Written Test, Physical Standard Measurement Test
How to apply for OSSSC Recruitment (Livestock Inspector) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at OSSSC official website osssc.gov.in, Starts from 05-08-2021 to 26-Aug-2021
Steps to Apply for OSSSC Livestock Inspector Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through OSSSC official website osssc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Orissa Sub- Ordinate Staff Selection Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the OSSSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-Aug-2021
- Date of Written Examination: September 2021