OSSC Recruitment 2024: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released a notification at ossc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Inspector, Senior Laboratory Assistant in Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 05-Feb-2024.
OSSC Notification Details
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
|Inspector, Senior Laboratory Assistant
|As Per OSSC Norms
|OSSC Official Website
OSSC Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
|Inspector of Legal Metrology
|Senior Laboratory Assistant
|Market Intelligence Inspector
OSSC Recruitment required eligibility details
OSSC Qualification Details
- Inspector of Legal Metrology: Diploma in Engineering, Graduation in Science
- Junior Chemist: Graduation in Chemistry
- Senior Laboratory Assistant: B.Pharma
- Statistical Assistant: Degree, Graduation in Arts/Science/Commerce
- Market Intelligence Inspector: Degree, Graduation in Humanities/Science/Commerce
- Computer Programmer: Graduation in Arts/Science/Commerce
As per the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 38 years, as on 01-Jan-2023.
- Women/SC/ST/SEBC Candidates: 05 Years
- PwD Candidates: 10 Years
No Application Fee
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Computer Skill Test
- Certificate Verification
How to apply for OSSC Recruitment (Inspector, Senior Laboratory Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at OSSC official website ossc.gov.in, Starts from 03-01-2024 to 05-Feb-2024
Steps to Apply for OSSC Inspector, Senior Laboratory Assistant Jobs 2024
- Candidates should apply online only through OSSC official website ossc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Odisha Staff Selection Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the OSSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-01-2024
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Feb-2024
- Last Date for Online Registration: 02-Feb-2024
- Date of Editing of Online Application Form: 03rd January 2024 to 07th February 2024