OSSC Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released a notification at ossc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Engineer, Assistant Training Officer in Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Dec-2022.
OSSC Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Details||Junior Engineer, Assistant Training Officer|
|Salary||Rs.35400-112400/- Per Month|
|OSSC Official Website||ossc.gov.in|
OSSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||1008|
|Assistant Training Officer||217|
OSSC Recruitment required eligibility details
OSSC Qualification Details
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Assistant Training Officer||ITI, Diploma, Degree|
OSSC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||21-38|
|Assistant Training Officer||18-38|
- SERB/SC/ST & Women Candidates: 05 Years
- PwD Candidates: 10 Years
- PwD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
No Application Fee
Preliminary Exam, Main Written Exam, Certificate Verification & Interview
How to apply for OSSC Recruitment (Junior Engineer, Assistant Training Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at OSSC official website ossc.gov.in, Starts from 11-11-2022 to 10-Dec-2022
Steps to Apply for OSSC Junior Engineer, Assistant Training Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through OSSC official website ossc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Odisha Staff Selection Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the OSSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 11-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Dec-2022
OSSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: ossc.gov.in