OSSC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released a notification at ossc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer in Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 08-Oct-2021.
OSSC Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Details||Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer|
|Salary||Rs.16880/- Per Month|
|OSSC Official Website||ossc.gov.in|
OSSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per OSSC official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 32 years, As on 01-Jan-2020
SC/ST/SEBC & Women Candidates: 05 years
PWD Candidates: 10 years
- SC/ST/PwD Category Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Computer Based Exam, Viva Voce Test
How to apply for OSSC Recruitment (Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at OSSC official website ossc.gov.in, Starts from 03-09-2021 to 08-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for OSSC Small Savings and Financial Inclusion Officer Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through OSSC official website ossc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Orissa Staff Selection Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the OSSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-Oct-2021
- Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fees: 01-Oct-2021