OSSC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released a notification at ossc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Civil Defence Instructor, Senior Store Inspector in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 27-Aug-2021.
OSSC Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Details||Civil Defence Instructor, Senior Store Inspector|
|Salary||Rs.16880/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|OSSC Official Website||ossc.gov.in|
OSSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per OSSC official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 32 years, as on 01-01-2020.
SC/ST/SEBC & Women Candidates: 05 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Preliminary Exam, PET, PMT, Viva Voce, Psychological Test, Written Test & Interview
How to apply for OSSC Recruitment (Civil Defence Instructor, Senior Store Inspector) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at OSSC official website ossc.gov.in, Starts from 20-07-2021 to 27-Aug-2021.
Steps to Apply for OSSC Civil Defence Instructor, Senior Store Inspector Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through OSSC official website ossc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Orissa Staff Selection Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the OSSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Register Online: 20-07-2021
- Last Date to Register Online & Online Payment of Examination Fee: 19-Aug-2021
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 27-Aug-2021