OSSC District Culture Officer Recruitment 2021: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) released a job notification for 20 Vacancies at Odisha location. So Job seekers can apply online for OSSC notification, On or before 22nd April 2021.
OSSC District Culture Officer Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Post Name: District Culture Officer
No. of Posts: 20
Salary: Rs.16800/- Per Month
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Odisha
Applicant should have completed Master’s Degree, M.A in recognised Institute or University.
Candidate age should be Minimum 21 Years & Maximum 32 Years. As on 01st January 2019
- SC/ST/Women & SEBC Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Pay the Fee through Online
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
How to apply for OSSC District Culture Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification
Eligible candidates can apply online for OSSC District Culture Officer jobs through official website www.ossc.gov.in On or before 22nd April 2021.
OSSC Recruitment Important Dates
- Start Date to Register Online – 23rd March 2021
- Last Date to Register Online & Online Payment of Exam Fees – 22nd April 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form – 29th April 2021