Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021: Orissa High Court (Orissa High Court) has released a notification at orissahighcourt.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Stenographer in Cuttack – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 04-Sep-2021.
Orissa High Court Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Orissa High Court (Orissa High Court)|
|Post Details||Junior Stenographer|
|Salary||Rs.25500-81000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Cuttack – Odisha|
|Orissa High Court Official Website||orissahighcourt.nic.in|
Orissa High Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Orissa High Court official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Orissa High Court Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of Below 32 years, as on 01-Aug-2021.
SC/ST/SEBC & Women Candidates: 05 years
PWD Candidates: 10 years
- SC/ST/Disability Persons: Nil
- For all the remaining Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Qualifying Test, Computer Application Test, Skill Test
How to apply for Orissa High Court Recruitment (Junior Stenographer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Orissa High Court official website orissahighcourt.nic.in, Starts from 05-08-2021 to 04-Sep-2021
Steps to Apply for Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through Orissa High Court official website orissahighcourt.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Orissa High Court will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Orissa High Court online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-Sep-2021