OPSC Recruitment 2023: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a notification at opsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Lecturer in Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 26-May-2023.
OPSC Vacancy Details April 2023
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Salary||As Per OPSC Norms|
|OPSC Official Website||opsc.gov.in|
OPSC Vacancy Details
|Department Name||No of Posts|
|Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering||24|
|Computer Science Engineering||9|
OPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
OPSC Qualification Details
|Civil Engineering||Degree, B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Degree, B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Degree, B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering|
|Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering||Degree, B.E or B.Tech|
|Computer Science Engineering||Degree, B.E or B.Tech in CSE|
|Mathematics||Master’s Degree in Mathematics|
|Physics||Master’s Degree in Physics|
|Chemistry||Master’s Degree in Chemistry|
|Automobile Engineering||Degree, B.E or B.Tech in Automobile Engineering|
|Chemical Engineering||Degree, B.E or B.Tech in Chemical Engineering|
|Metallurgy||Degree, B.E or B.Tech in Metallurgy Engineering|
|Mining Engineering||Degree, B.E or B.Tech in Mining Engineering|
|Geology||Master’s Degree in Geology|
As per the Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 38 years, as on 01-Aug-2022.
- SEBC/SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
No Application Fee
Written Exam, Personality Test & Interview
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment (Lecturer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at OPSC official website opsc.gov.in, Starts from 26-04-2023 to 26-May-2023
Steps to Apply for OPSC Lecturer Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through OPSC official website opsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Odisha Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the OPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 26-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-May-2023
OPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: opsc.gov.in
- For any Technical problem, Candidates may Contact OPSC Technical Support over Telephone No: 0671-2304707 between 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM and 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM on any Odisha Government working days.
- In case of any Guidance/Information on this Advertisement & Recruitment, Candidates may Contact OPSC Facilitation Counter over Telephone No: 0671-2304141/2305611 & Extn.-218 on any working day between 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM and 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM.