OPSC Recruitment 2023: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a notification at opsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Conservator of Forests, Forest Ranger in Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 29-Jun-2023
OPSC Vacancy Details May 2023
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Conservator of Forests, Forest Ranger|
|Salary||Rs. 44,900 – 56,100/- Per Month|
|OPSC Official Website||opsc.gov.in|
OPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Conservator of Forests||45|
OPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per OPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry and Zoology, Agriculture, Forestry, Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
OPSC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Conservator of Forests||Rs. 56,100/-|
|Forest Ranger||Rs. 44,900/-|
As per the Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 38 years , as on 01-01-2023.
- SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen, SEBC Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
No Application Fee.
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment (Assistant Conservator of Forests, Forest Ranger) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at OPSC official website opsc.gov.in, Starts from 29-05-2023 to 29-Jun-2023
Steps to Apply for OPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests, Forest Ranger Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through OPSC official website opsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Odisha Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the OPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-Jun-2023
OPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: opsc.gov.in