OPSC Recruitment 2022: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a notification at opsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Odisha Civil Service Examination, Assistant Section Officer in Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 25-Feb-2022.
OPSC Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Details||Odisha Civil Service Examination, Assistant Section Officer|
|Salary||Rs.44900-56100/- Per Month|
|OPSC Official Website||opsc.gov.in|
OPSC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Odisha Administrative Service||50|
|Odisha Police Service||97|
|Odisha Finance Service||6|
|Odisha Cooperative Service||2|
|Odisha Labour Service||150|
|Odisha Revenue Service||40|
|Odisha Employment Service||10|
|Odisha Welfare Service||42|
|Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service||8|
|Assistant Section Officer||796|
OPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per OPSC official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 32 years, as on 01-Jan-2022.
- SC/ST/SEBC/Women/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (SC/ST/SEBC) Candidates: 15 Years
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Written Test, Skill Test for Assistant Section Officer Posts
- Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Personality Test & Interview for Odisha Civil Service Examination Posts
OPSC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Odisha Administrative Service||Rs.56100/-|
|Odisha Police Service|
|Odisha Finance Service|
|Odisha Cooperative Service||Rs.44900/-|
|Odisha Labour Service|
|Odisha Revenue Service|
|Odisha Employment Service|
|Odisha Welfare Service|
|Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service|
|Assistant Section Officer||Rs.35400/-|
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment (Odisha Civil Service Examination, Assistant Section Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at OPSC official website opsc.gov.in, Starts from 10-01-2022 to 25-Feb-2022
Steps to Apply for OPSC Odisha Civil Service Examination, Assistant Section Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through OPSC official website opsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Odisha Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the OPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-01-2022
- Last Date Submission of Registered Online Application: 25-Feb-2022
- Last date Registration/Re-Registration & Payment of Examination Fee: 19-02-2022
OPSC Starting Dates Details
|Post Name||Starting Dates|
|Assistant Section Officer||20th January 2022|
|Odisha Civil Service Examination||10th January 2022|
OPSC Last Dates Details
|Post Name||Last Dates|
|Assistant Section Officer||25th February 2022|
|Odisha Civil Service Examination||18th February 2022|
OPSC Registration/Online Payment Last Dates Details
|Post Name||Registration/ Payment Last Dates|
|Assistant Section Officer||19th February 2022|
|Odisha Civil Service Examination||09th February 2022|
OPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification – Assistant Section Officer: Click Here
- Official Notification – Odisha Civil Service Examination: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: opsc.gov.in
- For any Technical problem, Candidates may Contact OPSC Technical Support over Telephone No: 0671-2304707 between 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM and 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM on any Odisha Government working days.
- In case of any Guidance/Information on this Advertisement & Recruitment, Candidates may Contact OPSC Facilitation Counter over Telephone No: 0671-2304141/2305611 & Extn.-207 on any working day between 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM and 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM.
- For Odisha Civil Service Examination, if there is any Technical problem, Candidates may Contact Toll free Telephone No: 18003456770 or 155335 from 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM & 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM on any Odisha Government working days.