OPSC Recruitment 2022: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a notification at opsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Director in Cuttack – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 23-May-2022.
OPSC Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Director|
|Salary||Rs.44900-142400 /- Per Month|
|Job Location||Cuttack – Odisha|
|OPSC Official Website||opsc.gov.in|
OPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per OPSC official notification candidate should have completed Diploma in Textile Technology, Degree in Textile Technology & Chemistry from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 38 years, as on 01-Aug-2022 (He/She must have been not Earlier than 02nd August 1984 and not later than 01st August 2001).
- ST & Women Candidates: 05 Years
No Application Fee
Career Marking, Written Test, Oral Test
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment (Assistant Director) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at OPSC official website opsc.gov.in, Starts from 22-04-2022 to 23-May-2022
Steps to Apply for OPSC Assistant Director Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through OPSC official website opsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Odisha Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the OPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-May-2022
OPSC Notification Important Links
- For any Technical problem, Candidates may Contact OPSC Technical Support over Telephone No: 0671-2304707 between 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM and 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM on any Odisha Government working days.
- In case of any Guidance/Information on this Advertisement & Recruitment, Candidates may Contact OPSC Facilitation Counter over Telephone No: 0671-2304141/2305611 & Extn.-207 on any working day between 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM and 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM.