OPSC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a notification at opsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Homoeopathic Medical Officer in Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is 22-Jun-2021.
OPSC Vacancy Details May 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Details||Homoeopathic Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs.44900/- Per Month|
|OPSC Official Website||opsc.gov.in|
OPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per OPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, BHMS from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 32 years, as on 01-01-2021.
- SC, ST, SEBC, Women, Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 5 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
Mode of Payment: Online
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
Career Marking & Written Test
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment (Homeopathic Medical Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at OPSC official website opsc.gov.in, Starts from 21-05-2021 to 22-Jun-2021 11:59 PM.
Steps to Apply for OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through OPSC official website opsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Odisha Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the OPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Register Online: 21-05-2021
- Last Date to Register Online & Online Payment of Exam Fees: 22-Jun-2021 11:59 PM
- Last date to for Submission of Online Registered Applications: 29-06-2021 11:59 PM
OPSC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: opsc.gov.in
Note: For any Technical Problems, Candidates may Contact Telephone No: 0671-2304707 between 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM & 02:00 PM to 05;00 PM on all Working Days.