OPSC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a notification at opsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Professor in Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 24-Sep-2021.
OPSC Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Professor|
|Salary||As per OPSC Norms|
|OPSC Official Website||opsc.gov.in|
OPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per OPSC official notification candidate should have completed B.Ed, M.A, M.Ed, Master’s Degree, NET, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 45 years, as on 01-Oct-2021.
- SC/ST/PWD of Odisha Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.400/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Merit List and Interview
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment (Assistant Professor) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at OPSC official website opsc.gov.in, Starts from 25-08-2021 to 01-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for OPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through OPSC official website opsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Odisha Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the OPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-08-2021
- Last Date for Registration/Re-Registration & Payment of Examination Fee: 24-Sep-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Registered Online Application: 01-Oct-2021
OPSC Notification Important Links
- For any Technical problem, Candidates may Contact OPSC Technical Support over Telephone No: 0671-2304707 between 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM and 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM on any Odisha Government working days.
- In case of any Guidance/Information on this Advertisement & Recruitment, Candidates may Contact OPSC Facilitation Counter over Telephone No: 0671-2304141/2305611 & Extn.-207 on any working day between 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM and 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM.