OPSC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a notification at opsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Post Graduate Teacher in Cuttack – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-Dec-2021.
OPSC Vacancy Details October 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Details||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Salary||As per OPSC Norms|
|Job Location||Cuttack – Odisha|
|OPSC Official Website||opsc.gov.in|
OPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per OPSC official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, Master’s Degree, Post Graduate, B.Ed from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 32 years, As on 01-Jan-2021
- SC/ST/SEBC/Ex-Servicemen & Women Candidates: 05 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
- SC/ST of Odisha and PWD Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.400/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Career Assessment, Viva Voce, Personality Test & Interview
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment (Post Graduate Teacher) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at OPSC official website opsc.gov.in, Starts from 08-11-2021 to 14-Dec-2021
Steps to Apply for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through OPSC official website opsc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Odisha Public Service Commission will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the OPSC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-Nov-2021
- Last Date for Registration/Re-Registration & Payment of Examination Fee: 07-Dec-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Registered Online Application: 14-Dec-2021
OPSC Notification Important Links
- For any Technical problem, Candidates may Contact OPSC Technical Support over Telephone No: 0671-2304707 between 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM and 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM on any Odisha Government working days.
- In case of any Guidance/Information on this Advertisement & Recruitment, Candidates may Contact OPSC Facilitation Counter over Telephone No: 0671-2304141/2305611 & Extn.-207 on any working day between 10:30 AM to 01:30 PM and 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM.