OPGC Recruitment 2023: Odisha Power Generation Corporation (OPGC) has released a notification at opgc.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Manager in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 22-Nov-2023.
OPGC Vacancy Details November 2023
|Organization Name||Odisha Power Generation Corporation (OPGC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Rs.1000000/- Per Annum|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|OPGC Official Website||opgc.co.in|
OPGC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Manager – Operation||4|
|Assistant Manager – O&M||2|
|Assistant Manager – Chemist||1|
|Assistant Manager – Supply Chain Management||1|
|Assistant Manager – Civil||1|
|Assistant Manager – MGR||1|
|Assistant Manager – Finance||3|
|Assistant Manager – SAP||1|
OPGC Recruitment required eligibility details
OPGC Qualification Details
- Assistant Manager – Operation: Degree in Mechanical/Electrical
- Assistant Manager – O&M: Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Assistant Manager – Chemist: Degree in Chemical Engineering, Post Graduation in Chemistry
- Assistant Manager – Supply Chain Management: B.Sc, B.E or B.Tech, MBA, PGDM in Materials Management/Supply Chain Management
- Assistant Manager – Civil: Degree in Civil Engineering
- Assistant Manager – MGR: Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Assistant Manager – Finance: CA, CMA, Degree
- Assistant Manager – SAP: B.E or B.Tech in CSE/IT
As per the Odisha Power Generation Corporation Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 41 years, as on 01-Dec-2023.
- SC/ST/Women Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
No Application Fee
Qualification & Interview
How to apply for OPGC Recruitment (Assistant Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at opgc.co.in official website starts from 08-11-2023 to 22-Nov-2023. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dispatch Section, Xavier Institute of Management, XIM University, Xavier Square, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751013 on or before 30-Nov-2023.
Steps to Apply for OPGC Assistant Manager Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the OPGC recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- Dispatch Section, Xavier Institute of Management, XIM University, Xavier Square, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751013 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Nov-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-11-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-Nov-2023
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 30-Nov-2023
OPGC Notification Important Links
Note: For any Guidance/Technical Support on filling up the Online Application, Candidate may Contact the Help Desk Telephone Number 0674-2354859/8480904123 or email: [email protected] on all Working days between 10AM to 5PM