OPGC Recruitment 2022: Odisha Power Generation Corporation (OPGC) has released a notification at opgc.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Manager, Deputy General Manager in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 03-Aug-2022.
OPGC Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||Odisha Power Generation Corporation (OPGC)|
|Post Details||Manager, Deputy General Manager|
|Salary||As Per OPGC Norms|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|OPGC Official Website||opgc.co.in|
OPGC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Deputy General Manager||3|
OPGC Recruitment required eligibility details
OPGC Qualification Details
|O&M (Mechanical – Boiler & Auxiliaries)||Degree in Mechanical|
|Coal Handling Plant (CHP)||Degree in Mechanical/Electrical|
|MGR Maintenance||Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering|
|Civil (Ash Pond)||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Commercial & Regulatory Affairs||Degree in Mechanical/Electrical|
OPGC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Deputy General Manager||50|
- SC/ST/SEBC/Women Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
No Application Fee
Qualification, Experience & Interview
How to apply for OPGC Recruitment (Manager, Deputy General Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at opgc.co.in official website starts from 13-07-2022 to 03-Aug-2022. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Despatch Section, Xavier Institute of Management, XIM University, Xavier Square, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751023 on or before 10-Aug-2022.
Steps to Apply for OPGC Manager, Deputy General Manager Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the OPGC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Despatch Section, Xavier Institute of Management, XIM University, Xavier Square, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751023 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 10-Aug-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-Aug-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application Form: 10-Aug-2022
OPGC Notification Important Links
Note: For any Guidance/Technical support on filling up the On-line Application, Candidate may contact the Help Desk Telephone Number: 0674-2354859/8480904123 or email: email@example.com on all working days between 10AM to 5PM