OPGC Recruitment 2022: Odisha Power Generation Corporation (OPGC) has released a notification at opgc.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Manager in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 26-Jun-2022.
OPGC Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||Odisha Power Generation Corporation (OPGC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||As Per OPGC Norms|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|OPGC Official Website||opgc.co.in|
OPGC Vacancy Details
|Department Name||No of Posts|
|O & M (Mechanical)||7|
|O & M (Mechanical) – CHP||2|
|O & M (Mechanical) AHP||2|
|O & M (Electrical)||5|
|O & M (Electrical) – CHP||2|
|Electrical/Mechanical) C & RA||1|
|O & M (Control & Instrumentation)||3|
OPGC Recruitment required eligibility details
OPGC Qualification Details
- Operation: Diploma, Degree in Mechanical/Electrical
- O & M (Mechanical): Diploma, Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- O & M (Mechanical) – CHP: Diploma, Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- O & M (Mechanical) AHP: Diploma, Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/ Mechanical) C & RA: Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical, Post Graduation in Regulatory Management
- O & M (Electrical): Diploma, Degree in Electrical/EEE Engineering
- O & M (Electrical) – CHP: Diploma, Degree in Electrical/EEE Engineering
- O & M (Control & Instrumentation): Diploma, Degree in Electronics/Instrumentation/ECE Engineering
- Finance: Degree
Age Limit: As per the Odisha Power Generation Corporation recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 41 years, as on 01-Jun-2022.
- SC/ST/SEBC/Women Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
No Application Fee
How to apply for OPGC Recruitment (Assistant Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at opgc.co.in official website starts from 05-06-2022 to 26-Jun-2022. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Despatch Section, Xavier Institute of Management, XIM University, Xavier Square, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751023 on or before 02-Jul-2022.
Steps to Apply for OPGC Assistant Manager Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the OPGC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Despatch Section, Xavier Institute of Management, XIM University, Xavier Square, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751023 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 02-Jul-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-Jun-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 02-Jul-2022
OPGC Notification Important Links
Note: For any Guidance/Technical support on filling up the On-line Application, Candidate
may contact the Help Desk Telephone Number: 0674-2354859/8480904123 or email: email@example.com on all working days between 10AM to 5PM