OMFED Recruitment 2022: Odisha State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited (OMFED) has released a notification at omfed.com for recruitment to the Post of Manager (Utility & Maintenance) in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 23-Nov-2022.
OMFED Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Odisha State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited (OMFED)|
|Post Details||Manager (Utility & Maintenance)|
|Salary||As Per OMFED Norms|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|Apply Mode||Offline & Email|
|OMFED Official Website||omfed.com|
OMFED Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per OMFED official notification candidate should have completed B.E in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Odisha State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years, as on 31-Oct-2022.
No Application Fee
Career Rating, Review of Past Performance & Interview
How to apply for OMFED Recruitment (Manager (Utility & Maintenance)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dy. General Manager (HR), OMFED, D-2, Sahidnagar, Bhubaneswar-751007, Odisha on or before 23-Nov-2022. Scanned Copy of Applications can be send through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for OMFED Manager (Utility & Maintenance) Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the OMFED recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Dy. General Manager (HR), OMFED, D-2, Sahidnagar, Bhubaneswar-751007, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 23-Nov-2022. Scanned Copy of Applications can be send through Email: email@example.com
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 08-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 23-Nov-2022
OMFED Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: omfed.com