Odisha Police Recruitment 2022: Odisha Police (Odisha Police) has released a notification at odishapolice.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Sub Inspector in Cuttack – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 02-Jan-2022.
Odisha Police Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Odisha Police (Odisha Police)|
|Post Details||Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Salary||Rs.15000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Cuttack – Odisha|
|Odisha Police Official Website||odishapolice.gov.in|
Odisha Police Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Odisha Police official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Engineering, B.Sc, BCA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Educational Qualification Details
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Computer Science/ Information Technology or Electronics and Communication/ Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation, B.Sc in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Information Science and Technology/ Electronics Telecommunications/ Management/ Electronics Science/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Electronics, BCA
As per the Odisha Police Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 25 years, as on 01-Jan-2021.
- SC/ST/SEBC/Women Candidates: 5 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.335/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Computer Based Test, Computer Skill Test, Physical Efficiency Test
How to apply for Odisha Police Recruitment (Assistant Sub Inspector) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Odisha Police official website odishapolice.gov.in, Starts from 13-12-2021 to 02-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for Odisha Police Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through Odisha Police official website odishapolice.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Odisha Police will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Odisha Police online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Jan-2022
- Tentative Dates of Computer Based Recruitment Test: Proposed to be held during February-2022
Odisha Police Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: odishapolice.gov.in
Note: Applicants may Contact the Help desk for any application related Technical queries at the following number/email id, Phone Number: 022-62337903, E-Mail: [email protected]