Odisha High Court Recruitment 2023: High Court of Odisha (Odisha High Court) has released a notification at orissahighcourt.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Grade Typist/Data Entry Operator in Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 27-Dec-2023.
Odisha High Court Vacancy Details December 2023
|High Court of Odisha (Odisha High Court)
|Junior Grade Typist/Data Entry Operator
|Rs.19900-63200/- Per Month
|Odisha High Court Official Website
Odisha High Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Odisha High Court official notification candidate should have completed Degree, PGDCA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the High Court of Odisha Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of Below 32 years, as on 06-Dec-2023.
- SC/ST/SEBC/Women Candidates: 05 Years
- PwD Candidates: 10 Years
- PwD (SC/ST/SEBC) Candidates: 15 Years
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Preliminary Examination
- Language Test
- Computer Application Test
- Main Written Examination
How to apply for Odisha High Court Recruitment (Junior Grade Typist/Data Entry Operator) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Odisha High Court official website orissahighcourt.nic.in, Starts from 08-12-2023 to 27-Dec-2023
Steps to Apply for Odisha High Court Junior Grade Typist/Data Entry Operator Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through Odisha High Court official website orissahighcourt.nic.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. High Court of Odisha will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Odisha High Court online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-12-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-Dec-2023
Odisha High Court Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: orissahighcourt.nic.in