OCPL Recruitment 2022: Odisha Coal and Power Limited (OCPL) has released a notification at ocpl.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Mining Sardar in Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 14-Oct-2022.
OCPL Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Odisha Coal and Power Limited (OCPL)|
|Post Details||Mining Sardar|
|Salary||As Per OCPL Norms|
|OCPL Official Website||ocpl.org.in|
OCPL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per OCPL official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Odisha Coal and Power Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years, as on 21-Sep-2022.
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for OCPL Recruitment (Mining Sardar) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the below mentioned address on or before 14-Oct-2022.
Steps to Apply for OCPL Mining Sardar Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the OCPL recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 14-Oct-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 14-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 14-Oct-2022