OCPL Recruitment 2021: Odisha Coal and Power Limited (OCPL) has released a notification at ocpl.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Manager, Senior Manager in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 30-Oct-2021.
OCPL Vacancy Details October 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha Coal and Power Limited (OCPL)|
|Post Details||Assistant Manager, Senior Manager|
|Salary||Rs.56100-215900/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|OCPL Official Website||ocpl.org.in|
OCPL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Assistant Manager||2|
|Additional General Manager||1|
OCPL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per OCPL official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Senior Assistant Manager: Candidates should have more than 05 (Five) Years Post Qualification work Experience in Open Cast Coal Mine with First Class Coal Manager’s Certificate of Competency.
- Assistant Manager: Candidates should have more than 02 (Two) Years Post Qualification work Experience in Open Cast Coal Mine with Second Class Coal Manager’s Certificate of Competency.
- Senior Manager: Candidates should have more than 13 (Thirteen) Years Post Qualification work Experience out of which 03 (Three) Years Must in Project Work in Open Cast Mine with First Class Career throughout shall be given preference
- Additional General Manager: Candidates should have more than 19 (Nineteen) Years Post Qualification work Experience out of which 03 (Three) Years Must in the Rank of Project Head/Head (Civil) in large Construction Projects with First Class Career throughout and
Experience of Large infrastructure and infrastructure development in Coal mine shall be given preference
OCPL Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Senior Assistant Manager||21-45|
|Additional General Manager|
- SC/ST/SEBC Candidates: 05 Years
No Application Fee
OCPL Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Assistant Manager||Rs.67700-208700/-|
|Additional General Manager||Rs.123100-215900/-|
How to apply for OCPL Recruitment (Assistant Manager, Senior Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 09-10-2021 to 30-Oct-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Head (HR), Odisha Coal and Power Limited, Zone – A, Ground Floor, Fortune Towers, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar – 751023, Odisha on or before 06-Nov-2021.
Steps to Apply for OCPL Assistant Manager, Senior Manager Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the OCPL recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Head (HR), Odisha Coal and Power Limited, Zone – A, Ground Floor, Fortune Towers, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar – 751023, Odish (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 06-Nov-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Oct-2021
- Last Date for receipt of Hard Copy of Application along with requisite documents: 06-Nov-2021
OCPL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: ocpl.org.in
Note: For any guidance, Candidate may contact the OCPL Help Desk Telephone Number: 0674-2354859 in all working days between 10AM to 5PM and/or can also e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org