NRRI Recruitment 2022: National Rice Research Institute (NRRI) has released a notification at icar-nrri.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Cuttack – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Jun-2022.
NRRI Vacancy Details June 2022
|Institute Name||National Rice Research Institute (NRRI)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Salary||Rs.31000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Cuttack – Odisha|
|NRRI Official Website||icar-nrri.in|
NRRI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NRRI official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc (Ag.) in Plant Biochemistry/Plant Biotechnology/Plant Physiology, Master’s Degree in Basic, Botany/Biotechnology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Rice Research Institute recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years
- Women Candidates: 05 years
No Application Fee
How to apply for NRRI Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow (JRF)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NRRI official website icar-nrri.in, Starts from 04-06-2022 to 15-Jun-2022
Steps to Apply for NRRI Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through NRRI official website icar-nrri.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Rice Research Institute will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NRRI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Send your biodata and certificates through Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date to Apply Online: 04-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Jun-2022
- Date of Interview: 21st June 2022 11:00 AM