NRRI Recruitment 2022: National Rice Research Institute (NRRI) has released a notification at icar-nrri.in for recruitment to the Post of SRF, Agricultural Field Operator in Cuttack – Odisha. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail on or before 31-Dec-2021.
NRRI Vacancy Details December 2021
|Institute Name||National Rice Research Institute (NRRI)|
|Post Details||SRF, Agricultural Field Operator|
|Salary||Rs.15000-31000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Cuttack – Odisha|
|NRRI Official Website||icar-nrri.in|
NRRI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Research Fellow||1|
|Agricultural Field Operator||1|
NRRI Recruitment required eligibility details
NRRI Qualification Details
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc in Microbiology/ Plant Biotechnology/ Soil Science/ Biochemistry/ Pathology/ Biotechnology/ Botany/ Life Science
- Agricultural Field Operator: Matric, 10+2
Senior Research Fellow:
- Candidate should have 02 years of research experience in relevant field.
- Candidate should have Work exp. in gene expression analysis, cloning etc. in plant/ microbe.
- Candidate should have Experience in plant–microbe interaction.
- Candidate should have Experience in GC/LC–MS/HPLC.
Agricultural Field Operator:
- Candidate should have Experience in agricultural related subject/ microbial formulation/ microbiology laboratory/ biofertilizer.
NRRI Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Senior Research Fellow||35 for Men & 40 for Women|
|Agricultural Field Operator||18-50|
No Application Fee
NRRI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Research Fellow||Rs.31000/-|
|Agricultural Field Operator||Rs.15000/-|
How to apply for NRRI Recruitment (SRF, Agricultural Field Operator ) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31-Dec-2021 along with all required documents
- Date of notification Released: 23-12-2021
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 31-Dec-2021
- Date of Interview: 12th January 2022