NLUO Recruitment 2023: National Law University Odisha (NLUO) has released a notification at nluo.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Professor (Political Science) in Cuttack – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 10-Feb-2023.
NLUO Vacancy Details February 2023
|Organization Name||National Law University Odisha (NLUO)|
|Post Details||Assistant Professor (Political Science)|
|Salary||Rs.75000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Cuttack – Odisha|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|NLUO Official Website||nluo.ac.in|
NLUO Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NLUO official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Law University Odisha Recruitment Notification, the candidates should have age limit As per NLUO Norms
- All Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NLUO Recruitment (Assistant Professor (Political Science)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at nluo.ac.in official website starts from 07-02-2023 to 10-Feb-2023. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar, National Law University Odisha, Kathjodi Campus, C.D.A., Sector – 13, Cuttack-753015 on or before 17-Feb-2023.
Steps to Apply for NLUO Assistant Professor (Political Science) Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NLUO recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Registrar, National Law University Odisha, Kathjodi Campus, C.D.A., Sector – 13, Cuttack-753015 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 17-Feb-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Feb-2023
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 17-Feb-2023
NLUO Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Qualification Notification: Click Here
- General Instructions: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: nluo.ac.in