NLUO Recruitment 2022: National Law University Odisha (NLUO) has released a notification at nluo.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Visiting Faculty, Research Associate, Teaching Assistant in Cuttack – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 28-May-2022.
NLUO Vacancy Details May 2022
|University Name||National Law University Odisha (NLUO)|
|Post Details||Visiting Faculty, Research Associate, Teaching Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.50000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Cuttack – Odisha|
|NLUO Official Website||nluo.ac.in|
NLUO Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Research Associate and Teaching Assistant||4|
NLUO Recruitment required eligibility details
NLUO Qualification Details
- Visiting Faculty: Post Graduation, Ph.D
- Research Associate and Teaching Assistant: LLM
As per the National Law University Odisha Recruitment Notification, the candidates should have age limit As per NLUO Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
NLUO Salary Details
|Visiting Faculty||Rs.1500/- Per Class|
|Research Associate and Teaching Assistant||Rs.50000/- Per Month|
How to apply for NLUO Recruitment (Visiting Faculty, Research Associate, Teaching Assistant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NLUO official website nluo.ac.in, Starts from 12-05-2022 to 28-May-2022
Steps to Apply for NLUO Visiting Faculty, Research Associate, Teaching Assistant Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through NLUO official website nluo.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Law University Odisha will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NLUO online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-May-2022