NIUA Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) has released a notification at niua.org for recruitment to the Post of State Coordinator in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 03-Oct-2021.
NIUA Vacancy Details September 2021
|Institute Name||National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)|
|Post Details||State Coordinator|
|Salary||As per NIUA Norms|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|NIUA Official Website||niua.org|
NIUA Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIUA official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Urban Affairs recruitment notification, the candidate should have age limit As per NIUA Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NIUA Recruitment (State Coordinator) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NIUA official website niua.org, Starts from 24-09-2021 to 03-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for NIUA State Coordinator Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through NIUA official website niua.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute of Urban Affairs will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NIUA online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-Oct-2021