NISER Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) has released a notification at niser.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Controller of Accounts in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 20-Dec-2021.
NISER Vacancy Details October 2021
|Institute Name||National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER)|
|Post Details||Deputy Controller of Accounts|
|Salary||Rs.67700-208700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|NISER Official Website||niser.ac.in|
NISER Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NISER official notification candidate should have completed CA or ICWA, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Ten years relevant experience in the broad areas of Finance and Accounts
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Science Education and Research recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years, As on 20-Dec-2021
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman & Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Personal Interview
How to apply for NISER Recruitment (Deputy Controller of Accounts) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NISER official website niser.ac.in, Starts from 21-10-2021 to 20-Dec-2021
Steps to Apply for NISER Deputy Controller of Accounts Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through NISER official website niser.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute of Science Education and Research will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NISER online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Dec-2021
NISER Notification Important Links
Note: Email-id for future correspondence is firstname.lastname@example.org