NIELIT Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) has released a notification at nielit.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Executive Director in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 12-Jul-2022.
NIELIT Vacancy Details May 2022
|Institute Name||National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Post Details||Executive Director|
|Salary||Rs.144200-218200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NIELIT Official Website||nielit.gov.in|
NIELIT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIELIT official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electrical/Electronics, M.Sc. in Physics/Electronics, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 50 years.
As per the National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NIELIT Recruitment (Executive Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar, NIELIT Bhawan, Plot No. 3, PSP Pocket, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077 on or before 12-Jul-2022.
Steps to Apply for NIELIT Executive Director Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NIELIT recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Registrar, NIELIT Bhawan, Plot No. 3, PSP Pocket, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 12-Jul-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 11-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 12-Jul-2022
NIELIT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nielit.gov.in