NIA Recruitment 2022: National Investigation Agency (NIA) has released a notification at nia.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Sub-Inspector, Head Constable in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 07-Apr-2022.
NIA Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Post Details||Assistant Sub-Inspector, Head Constable|
|Salary||Rs.25500-92300/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NIA Official Website||nia.gov.in|
NIA Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No Of Posts|
NIA Recruitment required eligibility details
NIA Qualification Details
- Assistant Sub-Inspector: Candidates should have at least 02 years in the field of investigation of criminal, cases or intelligence work or operations or information technology management.
Age Limit: As per the National Investigation Agency recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 56 years, as on 07-Apr-2022.
As per the National Investigation Agency Norms
Written Test & Interview
NIA Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary Per Month|
How to apply for NIA Recruitment (Assistant Sub-Inspector, Head Constable) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 07-Apr-2022.
Steps to Apply for NIA Assistant Sub-Inspector, Head Constable Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NIA recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 07-Apr-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 07-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 07-Apr-2022
NIA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nia.gov.in