NeGD Recruitment 2021: National e-Governance Division (NeGD) has released a notification at negd.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Frontend Developer, System Administrator in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 25-Aug-2021.
NeGD Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||National e-Governance Division (NeGD)|
|Post Details||Frontend Developer, System Administrator|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||As per NeGD Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|NeGD Official Website||negd.gov.in|
NeGD Recruitment required eligibility details
NEGD Qualification Details
|DigiLocker System Administrator||B.E or B.Tech, MCA|
|Software Development Manager||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Content Writer||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree|
|Senior Executive/Assistant Manager|
NEGD Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Frontend Developer||As per NeGD Recruitment Norms|
|DigiLocker System Administrator|
|Software Development Manager|
|Senior Executive/Assistant Manager||22-35|
As per the National e-Governance Division Norms
No Application Fee
How to apply for NeGD Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the NeGD recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on NeGD Frontend Developer, DigiLocker System Administrator Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in NeGD Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete NeGD Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Aug-2021