NDRF Recruitment 2021: National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) has released a notification at ndrf.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Commandant, Constable in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 18-Oct-2021.
NDRF Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||National Disaster Response Force (NDRF)|
|Post Details||Assistant Commandant, Constable|
|Job Location||All India|
|NDRF Official Website||ndrf.gov.in|
NDRF Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
NDRF Recruitment required eligibility details
NDRF Qualification Details
|Assistant Commandant||Bachelor Degree, Bachelor Degree in Engineering|
|Inspector||Matriculation, Diploma, Diploma in Pharmacy, ITI|
|Sub Inspector||Matriculation, 12th, Diploma, Diploma in Pharmacy, ITI|
|Head Constable||Matriculation, ANM, 12th, Diploma, Diploma in Pharmacy, ITI|
|Constable||Matriculation, ITI, Diploma|
Age Limit: As per the National Disaster Response Force recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 45 years.
As per the National Disaster Response Force Norms
Written Test and Interview
NDRF Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for NDRF Recruitment (Assistant Commandant, Constable) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the DIG (Estt), HQ NDRF, 6th Floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi – 110001 on or before 18-Oct-2021.
Steps to Apply for NDRF Assistant Commandant, Constable Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NDRF recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- DIG (Estt), HQ NDRF, 6th Floor, NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi – 110001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 18-Oct-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 18-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 18-Oct-2021
NDRF Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: ndrf.gov.in