NCPOR Recruitment 2024: National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCPOR) has released a notification at ncpor.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Scientist in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 21-Feb-2024.
NCPOR Vacancy Details January 2024
|National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research (NCPOR)
|Rs.56000-67000/- Per Month
|NCPOR Official Website
NCPOR Vacancy Details
|No of Posts
NCPOR Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NCPOR official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech, Master’s Degree, M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
NCPOR Age Limit Details
|Age Limit (Years)
As per the National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research Norms
No Application Fee
NCPOR Salary Details
|Salary (Per Month)
How to apply for NCPOR Recruitment 2024
- First of all go through the NCPOR recruitment notification 2024 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on NCPOR Project Scientist Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in NCPOR Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete NCPOR Recruitment 2024 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-01-2024
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-Feb-2024
NCPOR Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any difficulties while submitting online application form please e-mail at [email protected]