NCLT Recruitment 2021: National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) has released a notification at nclt.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Registrar, Deputy Registrar in Bengaluru – Chennai. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 30-Jun-2021.
NCLT Vacancy Details May 2021
|Organization Name||National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT)|
|Post Details||Assistant Registrar, Deputy Registrar|
|Salary||Rs.67700-209200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bengaluru – Chennai – New Delhi – Hyderabad|
|NCLT Official Website||nclt.gov.in|
NCLT Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
NCLT Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
Education Qualification: As per NCLT official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Law from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: As per the National Company Law Tribunal Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have Maximum Age of 56 years.
Age Relaxation: As per the National Company Law Tribunal Norms
NCLT Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for NCLT Recruitment (Assistant Registrar, Deputy Registrar) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Secretary, National Company Law Tribunal, 6th Floor, Block No. 3, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 30-Jun-2021.
Steps to Apply for NCLT Assistant Registrar, Deputy Registrar Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NCLT recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- The Secretary, National Company Law Tribunal, 6th Floor, Block No. 3, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Jun-2021.
- Start Date to submit the Application Form: 26-04-2021
- Last Date to submit the Application Form: 30-Jun-2021