NCB Recruitment 2023: Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) has released a notification at narcoticsindia.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Intelligence Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 21-Mar-2023.
NCB Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)|
|Post Details||Intelligence Officer|
|Salary||Rs.9300-34800/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NCB Official Website||narcoticsindia.nic.in|
NCB Vacancy Details
|Location Name||No of Posts|
NCB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NCB official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Narcotics Control Bureau recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 56 years, as on 21-Mar-2023.
As per the Narcotics Control Bureau Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NCB Recruitment (Intelligence Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Deputy Director General (HQ), Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block No.1, Wing No.5, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110066 on or before 21-Mar-2023.
Steps to Apply for NCB Intelligence Officer Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the NCB recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Deputy Director General (HQ), Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block No.1, Wing No.5, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110066 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 21-Mar-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 19-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 21-Mar-2023
NCB Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: narcoticsindia.nic.in