NBCC Recruitment 2022: National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) has released a notification at nbccindia.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Engineer, Dy. General Manager in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-Apr-2022.
NBCC Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC)|
|Post Details||Junior Engineer, Dy. General Manager|
|Salary||Rs.27270-200000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NBCC Official Website||nbccindia.in|
NBCC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||60|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||20|
|Dy. General Manager||1|
NBCC Recruitment required eligibility details
NBCC Qualification Details
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Dy. General Manager||Degree in Civil Engineering|
Dy. General Manager
- Candidates should have Total 09 years of relevant experience in the field of PMC/EPC/Real Estate/ Infrastructure.
- They should be presently working on regular basis for a minimum period of 2 years experience in (CDA), if working in PSU/ Government.
- Candidates should have relevant experience in construction related activities i.e execution/ supervision of construction works involving earthwork, piling, road works, underground piping, building works, RCC works, like deep foundations, foundation of structures for heavy equipment, structural steel works for industrial buildings, technological structure and large value civil engineering projects etc.
- Candidates should have handled contract, closing of projects
- Knowledge of ISO requirements for Quality Management System and HSE requirements at project sites will be an added advantage.
- Alternatively candidate should have experience in design, Coordination with various agencies involved like client, consultants, contractors, Estimation, Tendering, Rate analysis and Contract Management of construction Projects etc.
- Knowledge of CPWD conditions of contract and Specifications will be an added advantage.
NBCC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||28|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|Dy. General Manager||46|
As per the National Buildings Construction Corporation Norms
- SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/- For Junior Engineer Posts
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Personal Interview
NBCC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Rs.27270/-|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|Dy. General Manager||Rs.70000-200000/-|
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the NBCC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on NBCC Junior Engineer, Dy. General Manager Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in NBCC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete NBCC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Apr-2022
NBCC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online – Jr. Engineer: Click Here
- Apply Online – Dy. General Manager: Click Here
- Official Website: nbccindia.in