NBCC Recruitment 2021: NBCC (India) Limited (NBCC) has released a notification at nbccindia.com for recruitment to the Post of Project Manager, Office Assistant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 08-Jan-2022.
NBCC Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||NBCC (India) Limited (NBCC)|
|Post Details||Project Manager, Office Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.18430-180000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NBCC Official Website||nbccindia.com|
NBCC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Dy. Project Manager (Electrical)||10|
|Management Trainee (Civil)||40|
|Management Trainee (Electrical)||15|
|Project Manager (Civil)||1|
NBCC Recruitment required eligibility details
NBCC Qualification Details
|Dy. Project Manager (Electrical)||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Management Trainee (Civil)||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Management Trainee (Electrical)||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Project Manager (Civil)||Degree in Civil Engineering|
Dy. Project Manager (Electrical):
- Candidates should have 03 years experience & they should have experience in Design, Engineering, Erection & Commissioning of HT/LT Switchgears, Transformers, Motors, PLC based panels, Lighting, Automatic Power factor correction equipments, Cable Engineering, Electrical System Engineering.
- The design activities include preparation of design documentation/ Calculations, schematic layout drawings, cable schedules and cable layouts, including ventilation system/lighting equipments, Tel Network, CCTV, HVAC, PA, Fire ALARM System, BMS/ Automation System etc.
- Experience of preparation of technical specifications, Estimation of bill of quantity of buildings / industrial structures and basic cost estimation based on central / state PWD rates including market rates analysis.
- Calling of tenders, its Technical review / vendor document’s review and experience of dealing of contract clauses.
- Preparation of Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) / Field Quality plan ( FQP) for various construction materials required for Electrical, inspection / witnessing of tests and dispatch of items as per QAP at manufacturer’s works.
- Measurements and certification of works carried–out at site.
- Preparation of construction schedule and controlling the cost / time of execution of Electrical work.
- Experience of Post construction inclusive of DLP and operation and maintenance of the system.
Project Manager (Civil):
- Candidates should have 06 years experience in the field of PMC/EPC/ Real Estate/Infrastructure.
- Candidate should have relevant experience in construction related activities i.e. execution / supervision of construction works involving earthwork, piling, road works, underground piping, building works, RCC works, like deep foundations, foundation of structures for heavy equipment, structural steel works for industrial buildings, technological structure and large value civil engineering projects etc.
- Candidate should have handled contract, closing of projects. Knowledge of ISO requirements for Quality Management System and HSE requirements at project sites will be an added advantage.
- Alternatively candidate should have experience in design, Coordination with various agencies involved like client, consultants, contractors, Estimation, Tendering, Rate analysis and Contract Management of construction Projects etc.
- Knowledge of CPWD conditions of contract and Specifications will be an added advantage.
- Candidates having proficiency in use of Computer will be preferred.
- Candidates should have 2 years previous experience in line.
NBCC Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Dy. Project Manager (Electrical)||33|
|Management Trainee (Civil)||29|
|Management Trainee (Electrical)|
|Project Manager (Civil)||47|
For Project Manager (Civil) Posts
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- SC/ST/PWD & Departmental Candidates: Nil
All Other Candidates
- For Management Trainee (Civil) & Management Trainee (Electrical) Posts: Rs.500/-
- For Dy. Project Manager (Electrical) Posts: Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
GATE 2021 Score, Skill Test & Interview
NBCC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Dy. Project Manager (Electrical)||Rs.50000-160000/-|
|Management Trainee (Civil)||Rs.40000-140000/-|
|Management Trainee (Electrical)|
|Project Manager (Civil)||Rs.60000-180000/-|
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the NBCC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on NBCC Project Manager, Office Assistant Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in NBCC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete NBCC Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-Jan-2022