NBCC Recruitment 2022: National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) has released a notification at nbccindia.in for recruitment to the Post of Marketing Executive in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 13-Jan-2022
NBCC Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC)|
|Post Details||Marketing Executive|
|Salary||Rs.42500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NBCC Official Website||nbccindia.in|
NBCC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NBCC official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduate Diploma in Management/Marketing, MBA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidate should have Minimum 2 years of experience in Leading Real Estate firms/ Brokerage Agency (who has carried out both Pre & Post Sales work for reputed Real Estate firms) in Real Estate Business Development/ Marketing/ Customer Handling.
- Candidates having minimum 01 year of experience in direct sales will be preferred.
- 60% Marks for All Other Candidates
- 55% Marks for SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates
Age Limit: As per the NBCC (India) Limited recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 35 years.
As per the NBCC (India) Limited Norms
- SC/ST/PwBD/Departmental Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
Merit List, Experience & Interview
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment (Marketing Executive) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Chief General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 13-Jan-2022.
Steps to Apply for NBCC Marketing Executive Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NBCC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Chief General Manager (HRM), NBCC (I) Limited, NBCC Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Corporate Office, Near Lodhi Hotel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 13-Jan-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 15-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 13-Jan-2022
NBCC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nbccindia.com
Note: Any queries/issues regarding above advertisement are to be addressed to NBCC only through email at firstname.lastname@example.org