Nayagarh District Court Recruitment 2021: Nayagarh eCourt (Nayagarh District Court) has released a notification at districts.ecourts.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Clerk, Typist, Stenographer in Nayagarh – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 17-Jul-2021.
Nayagarh District Court Vacancy Details June 2021
|Organization Name||Nayagarh eCourt (Nayagarh District Court)|
|Post Details||Junior Clerk, Typist, Stenographer|
|Salary||Rs.19900-81100/- Per month|
|Job Location||Nayagarh – Odisha|
|Nayagarh District Court Official Website||districts.ecourts.gov.in|
Nayagarh District Court Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Clerk and Copyist||13|
Nayagarh District Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Nayagarh District Court official notification candidate should have completed 10+2, Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Nayagarh eCourt Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of Below 32 years , as on 17-Jul-2021.
SC/ST Candidates: Nil
All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: Challan
Practical Test, Typewriting Test, Viva Voce, Written Exam and Interview
Nayagarh District Court Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Clerk and Copyist||Rs.19900-63200/-|
How to apply for Nayagarh District Court Recruitment (Junior Clerk, Typist, Stenographer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the District Judge, Nayagarh, Odisha – 752069 on or before 17-Jul-2021.
Steps to Apply for Nayagarh District Court Junior Clerk, Typist, Stenographer Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Nayagarh District Court recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of the District Judge, Nayagarh, Odisha – 752069 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 17-Jul-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 18-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 17-Jul-2021
Nayagarh District Court Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: districts.ecourts.gov.in