NABFINS Recruitment 2023: NABARD Financial Services Limited (NABFINS) has released a notification at nabfins.org for recruitment to the Post of Lead Auditor in Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 23-Mar-2023.
NABFINS Vacancy Details March 2023
|Bank Name||NABARD Financial Services Limited (NABFINS)|
|Post Details||Lead Auditor|
|Salary||As Per NABFINS Norms|
|NABFINS Official Website||nabfins.org|
NABFINS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NABFINS official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the NABARD Financial Services Limited recruitment notification, the candidates should have age limit As per NABFINS Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NABFINS Recruitment (Lead Auditor) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NABFINS official website nabfins.org, Starts from 19-03-2023 to 23-Mar-2023
Steps to Apply for NABFINS Lead Auditor Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through NABFINS official website nabfins.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. NABARD Financial Services Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NABFINS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-Mar-2023
NABFINS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: nabfins.org