NABARD Recruitment 2022: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released a notification at nabard.org for recruitment to the Post of Bank’s Medical Consultant in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 27-Oct-2022.
NABARD Vacancy Details October 2022
|Bank Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Post Details||Bank’s Medical Consultant|
|Salary||Rs.1000-1200/- Per Hour|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|NABARD Official Website||nabard.org|
NABARD Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NABARD official notification candidate should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 70 years
No Application Fee
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment (Bank’s Medical Consultant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Chief General Manager, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, Odisha Regional Office, ANKUR – 2/1, Nayapalli Civic Centre, Bhubaneswar – 751015, Odisha on or before 27-Oct-2022.
Steps to Apply for NABARD Bank’s Medical Consultant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NABARD recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Chief General Manager, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, Odisha Regional Office, ANKUR – 2/1, Nayapalli Civic Centre, Bhubaneswar – 751015, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 27-Oct-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 10-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 27-Oct-2022
NABARD Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nabard.org