MoEFCC Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) has released a notification at moef.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Research Officer (Environment) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 01-Jan-2023.
MoEFCC Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC)|
|Post Details||Research Officer (Environment)|
|Salary||Rs.44900-142400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|MoEFCC Official Website||moef.gov.in|
MoEFCC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per MoEFCC official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 56 years, As on 01-Jan-2023
As per the Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for MoEFCC Recruitment (Research Officer (Environment)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Shri K.N. Soren, Under Secretary (P.I), Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Indira Paryavaram Bhawan, 1st Floor, Prithvi Wing, Jor Bagh Road, Ali Ganj, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 01-Jan-2023.
Steps to Apply for MoEFCC Research Officer (Environment) Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the MoEFCC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Shri K.N. Soren, Under Secretary (P.I), Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Indira Paryavaram Bhawan, 1st Floor, Prithvi Wing, Jor Bagh Road, Ali Ganj, New Delhi – 110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 01-Jan-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 01-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 01-Jan-2023
MoEFCC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: moef.gov.in