Mayurbhanj District Court Recruitment 2021: Mayurbhanj eCourt (Mayurbhanj District Court) has released a notification at districts.ecourts.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Stenographer, Junior Typist in Mayurbhanj – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 27-Oct-2021.
Mayurbhanj District Court Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Mayurbhanj eCourt (Mayurbhanj District Court)|
|Post Details||Stenographer, Junior Typist|
|Salary||Rs.19900-63200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mayurbhanj – Odisha|
|Mayurbhanj District Court Official Website||districts.ecourts.gov.in|
Mayurbhanj District Court Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Junior Clerk and Copyist||19|
Mayurbhanj District Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Mayurbhanj District Court official notification candidate should have completed 10+2, Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Mayurbhanj eCourt Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of Below 32 years, As on 27-Oct-2021
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.60/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Challan
Typing Test, Written Test, Viva-Voce
Mayurbhanj District Court Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Clerk and Copyist||Rs.19900-63200/-|
How to apply for Mayurbhanj District Court Recruitment (Stenographer, Junior Typist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the District Judge, Mayurbhanj, AT/PO-Baripada, Dist – Mayurbhanj, Odisha, Pin – 757001 on or before 27-Oct-2021.
Steps to Apply for Mayurbhanj District Court Stenographer, Junior Typist Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Mayurbhanj District Court recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- District Judge, Mayurbhanj, AT/PO-Baripada, Dist – Mayurbhanj, Odisha, Pin – 757001 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 27-Oct-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 24-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 27-Oct-2021
Mayurbhanj District Court Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: districts.ecourts.gov.in