KIIT Recruitment 2024: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) has released a notification at kiit.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 05-Feb-2024.
KIIT Vacancy Details January 2024
|Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
|Rs.35960/- Per Month
|Bhubaneswar – Odisha
|Online & Offline
|KIIT Official Website
KIIT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per KIIT official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years
- SC/ST/PH/OBC/Women Candidates: 05 Years
No Application Fee
How to apply for KIIT Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow (JRF)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at kiit.ac.in official website & they need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Murari Mandal, Campus 15-Block-B, School of Computer Engineering, KIIT Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar-751024 on or before 05-Feb-2024. Soft Copy of Application can be sent by Email to [email protected]
Steps to Apply for KIIT Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Jobs 2024
- First of all go through the KIIT recruitment notification 2024 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- Dr. Murari Mandal, Campus 15-Block-B, School of Computer Engineering, KIIT Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar-751024 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 05-Feb-2024. Soft Copy of Application can be sent by Email to [email protected]
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-01-2024
- Last Date to Apply Online & Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 05-Feb-2024