KIIT Recruitment 2022: Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) has released a notification at kiit.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Research Project Assistant in Bhubaneswar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 21-Mar-2022.
KIIT Vacancy Details March 2022
|Institute Name||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)|
|Post Details||Research Project Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.10500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar – Odisha|
|KIIT Official Website||kiit.ac.in|
KIIT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per KIIT official notification candidate should have completed B.Tech in Computer Science/IT/Electronics/Electrical from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have minimum 01 year experience in ISMS System
Age Limit: As per the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have age limit As per KIIT Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for KIIT Recruitment (Research Project Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr. Amiya Ranjan Panda, Campus 15 – Block – B, School of Computer Engineering, KIIT, Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha on or before 21-Mar-2022. Soft copy of the Application can be send by email to email@example.com
Steps to Apply for KIIT Research Project Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the KIIT recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Dr. Amiya Ranjan Panda, Campus 15 – Block – B, School of Computer Engineering, KIIT, Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 21-Mar-2022.
- Soft copy of the Application can be send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-Mar-2022
KIIT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: kiit.ac.in