Keonjhar District Court Recruitment 2022: Keonjhar eCourt (Keonjhar District Court) has released a notification at districts.ecourts.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Clerk & Copyist, Junior Typist in Keonjhar – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 13-Jun-2022.
Keonjhar District Court Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Keonjhar eCourt (Keonjhar District Court)|
|Post Details||Junior Clerk & Copyist, Junior Typist|
|Salary||Rs.19900-81100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Keonjhar – Odisha|
|Keonjhar District Court Official Website||districts.ecourts.gov.in|
Keonjhar District Court Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Clerk and Copyist||15|
Keonjhar District Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Keonjhar District Court official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma in Computer Application from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Keonjhar eCourt Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of Below 32 years, as on 13-Jun-2022.
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Treasury Challan
Shorthand & Type Test, Computer Science (Practical) Test, Viva-Voce Test
Keonjhar District Court Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Clerk and Copyist||Rs.19900-63200/-|
How to apply for Keonjhar District Court Recruitment (Junior Clerk & Copyist, Junior Typist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar, Civil Courts, Keonjhar, At/PO: Keonjhargarh, Dist: Keonjhar, Pin: 758001, Odisha on or before 13-Jun-2022.
Steps to Apply for Keonjhar District Court Junior Clerk & Copyist, Junior Typist Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Keonjhar District Court recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Registrar, Civil Courts, Keonjhar, At/PO: Keonjhargarh, Dist: Keonjhar, Pin: 758001, Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 13-Jun-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 12-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 13-Jun-2022
Keonjhar District Court Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: districts.ecourts.gov.in