Kendrapara District Court Recruitment 2021: Kendrapara eCourt (Kendrapara District Court) has released a notification at districts.ecourts.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Clerk, Stenographer in Kendrapara – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 01-Oct-2021.
Kendrapara District Court Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Kendrapara eCourt (Kendrapara District Court)|
|Post Details||Junior Clerk, Stenographer|
|Salary||Rs.19900-81100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kendrapara – Odisha|
|Kendrapara District Court Official Website||districts.ecourts.gov.in|
Kendrapara District Court Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Clerk and Copyist||7|
Kendrapara District Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Kendrapara District Court official notification candidate should have completed 10+2, Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Kendrapara eCourt Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of Below 32 years, As on 01-Aug-2021
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Challan
Practical Test, Written Test, Viva Voce Test
Kendrapara District Court Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Clerk and Copyist||Rs.19900-63200/-|
How to apply for Kendrapara District Court Recruitment (Junior Clerk, Stenographer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the District Judge, Civil Courts, Kendrapara, PIN – 754211 on or before 01-Oct-2021.
Steps to Apply for Kendrapara District Court Junior Clerk, Stenographer Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Kendrapara District Court recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of the District Judge, Civil Courts, Kendrapara, PIN – 754211 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 01-Oct-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 01-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 01-Oct-2021
Kendrapara District Court Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: districts.ecourts.gov.in