JCI Recruitment 2022: Jute Corporation of India (JCI) has released a notification at jutecorp.in for recruitment to the Post of Accountant, Junior Assistant in West Bengal – Bihar. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 13-Jan-2022
JCI Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Jute Corporation of India (JCI)|
|Post Details||Accountant, Junior Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.21500-115000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||West Bengal – Bihar – Assam – Odisha|
|JCI Official Website||jutecorp.in|
JCI Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 63 Accountant, Junior Assistant Posts
JCI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
JCI Recruitment required eligibility details
JCI Qualification Details
- Candidate should have M.Com with 5 Years experience in maintaining of commercial accounts including reconciliation and final accounts/ experience in handling cash and records.
- Candidate should have B.Com with 7 Years experience in maintaining of commercial accounts including reconciliation and final account/ experience in handling cash and records.
- Candidate should have Graduation with experience in using computers (MS word & Excel) and minimum typing speed is 40 wpm in English.
- Candidate should have 3 Years experience in purchase/ sale of raw jute; its grading and assorting/ bailing/ storage/ transportation.
Age Limit: As per the Jute Corporation of India recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 30 years, As on 01-Dec-2021
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD (General/EWS) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (OBC-NCL) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- SC/ST/PwBD/ESM Candidates: Nil
- General/EWS & OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Online Exam, Documents Verification & Interview
JCI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for JCI Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the JCI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on JCI Accountant, Junior Assistant Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in JCI Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete JCI Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13-Jan-2022