IWST Recruitment 2023: Institute of Wood Science & Technology (IWST) has released a notification at iwst.icfre.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Driver, Technician in Bangalore – All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Oct-2023.
IWST Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Institute of Wood Science & Technology (IWST)|
|Post Details||Driver, Technician|
|Salary||As per IWST Norms|
|Job Location||Bangalore – All India|
|IWST Official Website||iwst.icfre.gov.in|
IWST Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
IWST Recruitment required eligibility details
IWST Qualification Details
|Technician||10th, 12th, ITI|
IWST Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
As per the Institute of Wood Science & Technology Norms
- SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
Written Exam & Interview
How to apply for IWST Recruitment (Driver, Technician) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, ICFRE-Institute of Wood Science & Technology, 18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003 on or before 30-Oct-2023.
Steps to Apply for IWST Driver, Technician Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the IWST recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- Director, ICFRE-Institute of Wood Science & Technology, 18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Oct-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 22-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Oct-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline for Candidates residing in Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep: 06-Nov-2023
IWST Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: iwst.icfre.gov.in