ITDA Sundargarh Recruitment 2023: Information Technology Development Agency Sundargarh (ITDA Sundargarh) has released a notification at sundergarh.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Coordinator, MIS Assistant in Sundargarh – Odisha. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 19-Sep-2023.
ITDA Sundargarh Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Information Technology Development Agency Sundargarh (ITDA Sundargarh)|
|Post Details||Coordinator, MIS Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.15000-25000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Sundargarh – Odisha|
|ITDA Sundargarh Official Website||sundergarh.nic.in|
ITDA Sundargarh Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
ITDA Sundargarh Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per ITDA Sundargarh official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, Master’s Degree, PGDCA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Information Technology Development Agency Sundargarh Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have age limit As per ITDA Sundargarh Norms
No Application Fee
Computer Test & Interview
ITDA Sundargarh Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for ITDA Sundargarh Recruitment (Coordinator, MIS Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the ITDA Office, Near Sambalpuri Bastralaya, Main Road, Sundargarh, Sundargarh Dist., Odisha on or before 19-Sep-2023.
Steps to Apply for ITDA Sundargarh Coordinator, MIS Assistant Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the ITDA Sundargarh recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- ITDA Office, Near Sambalpuri Bastralaya, Main Road, Sundargarh, Sundargarh Dist., Odisha (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 19-Sep-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 13-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 19-Sep-2023
ITDA Sundargarh Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: sundergarh.nic.in
Note: For more Details, Contact Mobile No: 9777467492, 9439949388